Thursday 6 September 2007

Dr Stuart's Tea


I love this new packaging from Dr Stuart, a range of herbal tea's with active botanicals which do exactly what they say on the tin (so to speak). The illustrations describe what the purpose of the tea is. Detox is one of my personal favourites, displaying an illustration of a lady with a washing machine stomach. The characters are witty and their rendering gives a sense of homeliness which is ideal to describe tea. Brett Ryder is the illustrator and he has some very cool stuff, well worth a look.

www.brettryder.co.uk

I was tempted to buy the whole range just to give a face lift to my kitchen cupboard, and I don't even drink herbal tea. Strangely I came away with a box of the peppermint. Such is the power of packaging.




The Dr Stuart's website is also very cool with animated versions of the characters popping up all over the place.

www.drstuarts.com

No comments: