Thursday 4 June 2009

Website Redesign

My old, tired website is getting a redesign. Well ok, it's not that old, but I am redesigning it anyway, because I can! The new site will have a more focussed approach to my work as well as featuring the sources of much of my inspiration.

This blog has also been reshuffled in order for it to appear on the site, along with an extensive portfolio of work. The site aims to be the first port of call for anyone interested in my design work, especially London based employers, which is where I hope to get a job (very soon)!

Below is a preview of the homepage which is in the initial stages of the design process. It should be up and running in a few months, but I will write another post for the launch of it.



For now though, my portfolio of work can be found at riannawilliams.com

No comments: