Monday 28 January 2008

More Stop Motion by Sprint

A while back Rianna posted an entry on Sprint's stop motion commercial. Ever since they have been coming up with new and amazing advertisements, following the same methods. I'm not sure about the complexity of an ad that was shown today, it seems they have added a bit of computer animation with a flying phone; otherwise the same effects were achieved using only light captured on long exposures. The video will be posted when the commercial is found online.

In the mean time, here is another one they made for Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

riannawilliams said...

I like the idea of the falling objects but I still don't think it's as successful as their first.

Anonymous said...

just wait till you see the new one. I couldn't find it on youtube, but when I do I'll post it.